28 November 2010

The Places I Have Been

To tell all that has happened to me in the last months would take more ink than this post can hold so instead of a recap, a few simple facts:
 

1. Still working in the arts.
2. No longer single.
3. New house.  Fewer roommates (although I miss the old ones sometimes)
4. Still calling the District home.
5. Happy and learning how to deal with the unfamiliar sense of balance that comes with it.



I am coming out of a period of much needed self reflection.  I needed to get right with myself.  Now it is time to tend to those things and people that were neglected in my absence.  Back to business. I am giving myself the reported simple task of making two post a day.  I want to stay true to the intent behind this blog and keep it to writing and social commentary, so expect the see the world through my eyes in more ways than one.

For now.  Rest assured that the lights are back on underground.

No comments:

Post a Comment